Find a Doctor
Structural Heart at North Shore-LIJ

Find A Doctor

Our Physicians

Patients with abnormal structure or function of the heart can be seen by our cardiac specialists who offer treatment and repair, often using minimally invasive techniques.

If your cardiologist has referred you to a structural heart specialist and you would like to schedule a consultation, select a physician below for a list of their office locations and contact information.

Back to Top