What We Evaluate
Evaluating Behavioral Problems in Children
• Developmental delay, including delays in spoken language and socialization
• Delayed motor milestones, and suspected motor disabilities.
• Behavioral disorders, including ADHD and Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
• Short attention span
• Autism Spectrum Disorders, including Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise
Specified (PDD-NOS) and Asperger’s Disorder.
• Cognitive delays and impairments, including mental retardation and borderline
• Learning disabilities.
my child has:
Search for a Condition or Treatment below.