What to Expect
In preparation for the appointment, you will be asked to forward copies of your child’s growth chart, recent lab tests and medical summaries of treatment for any related conditions.
During your first visit with the endocrinologist, your doctor will:
- review the medical history
- review family history of medical illnesses
- review family growth patterns
- review medications
- complete a physical examination
- order lab tests, if necessary
Pending results of testing and acquisition of all relevant medical records, you will be asked to schedule a follow-up visit, in most cases. If necessary, you may receive suggestions to consult with additional specialists.
my child has:
Search for a Condition or Treatment below.