Adult Outpatient Psychiatry at NSUH
Adult Mental Health
The North Shore-LIJ Behavioral Healthcare Services provide the following services geared to adults and the elderly.
- Inpatient Services for both Mental Illness and Mental Retardation/Developmental Disabilities
- Inpatient Services for Adults with both Mental Illness and Chemical Dependency Problems
- Inpatient Services for Medically-Compromised Patients with Eating Disorders
- HIV, Anxiety Stress, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders, ADHD, Tourette's Syndrome and other Movement Disorders, Family Abuse Problems
- Vocational/Supportive Employment Programs
To access any of our medical services, please contact our Central Intake Unit at (888) 819-0010. A clinically trained professional will help match you with the service best suited to meet your needs.
Please come back soon to see our new Behavioral Healthcare Web site, which is under development. You will be able to access not only more details about the services we offer but also valuable information on various clinical conditions, research and educational programs.