Find a Physician for Primary or Specialty Care

All older adults should have a primary care physician (internist, family practitioner, geriatrician) who is interested in their special needs and can refer them to subspecialists when necessary.

There are many factors to consider when choosing a physician. The National Institute on Aging has some helpful suggestions (PDF Format) .

The North Shore-LIJ Health System has a wide range of physicians in every specialty and location in our region.

Last Update

October 6, 2010
  • Bookmark this Page
  • Toggle Text Size
  • Print this Page
Search All Services: