The North Shore-LIJ Home Care Network has developed a highly specialized program to meet the unique needs of the patient with Heart Failure.
Heart Failure Home Care Team
- Managed by a nurse practitioner, under the direction of the patient's physician
- An interdisciplinary cardiac team utilizing a disease management pathway
- Team consists of experienced cardiac registered nurses and social workers.Physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and home health aides are also available.
- Advanced cardiopulmonary assessment
- Intensive patient/caregiver education
- Infusion services, including Lasix administration
- Psychosocial assessment and support
- Laboratory services
Call The Home Care Network toll-free at (866) 651-4200 to discuss your personal home care needs.