Pain Management/Palliative Care
Pain Management is an integral component of the multidisciplinary cancer care provided at the Cancer Institute at North Shore-LIJ. Our Pain Management and Palliative Care Programs provide:
- Expert treatment of pain and other symptoms to get the best relief possible.
- Open discussion about treatment choices and management of your symptoms.
- Coordination of your care with all of your health care providers.
- Emotional support for you and your family.
Our goal is to prevent and ease suffering and to improve the quality of life for patients and their families.
Please contact one of our Multidisciplinary Cancer Pain Management/ Palliative Care programs at:
- North Shore University Hospital, Palliative Care Consultation Team: (516) 562-8884
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Palliative Care Team: (718) 470-8660
- Huntington Hospital, Palliative Care Program: (631) 351-2626
- Franklin Hospital, Hospice and Palliative Care Unit: (516) 256-6611
- Franklin Hospital, Pain Management Program: (516) 256-6134
- Southside Hospital, Pain Management Program: (631) 968-3660
- Syosset Hospital, Pain Management Center: (516) 496-6501