Leading the Way in Workplace Health and Wellness
North Shore-LIJ’s Center for Workplace Health and Wellness offers many great solutions and resources for companies looking for new ways to gain efficiencies and engagement in their workforce. By offering our onsite health and wellness centers, you help address concerns with employee absenteeism, preventive care and employee satisfaction and productivity, to name just a few.
Why use the Center for Workplace Health and Wellness? North Shore-LIJ is an award-winning health system recognized for delivering quality healthcare that you can count on. Our centers provide onsite services reducing the need to make a call or trip to the doctor for routine care. Your employees can get everything they need — health information, patient care, wellness counseling, and even medical referrals, all in one place. Wait times are minimal and your employees’ inquiries will be addressed courteously and promptly by North Shore-LIJ associates.
Center for Workplace Health and Wellness services are customized based on the needs of your organization and may include:
- Occupational health (e.g., pre-employment evaluations, urine drug screening, regulatory medical screening)
- Immunizations (e.g., measles, mumps, rubella, influenza)
- Health screening: blood pressure, blood glucose, cholesterol
- Wellness services and on-site wellness events
- Courses: CPR, Basic Life Support (BLS), Automated External Defibrillator (AED) program
- Smoking cessation program
- Physician referral
- Ergonomic evaluations
- EAP Services
- Behavioral health information: stress reduction, depression, work/life balance
- Worksite crisis interventions: domestic violence, loss and bereavement issues, substance and alcohol abuse, anger and workplace violence issues
For more information, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org