April 5, April 7-8 (vs. Florida Marlins) • April 9 (vs. Washington Nationals)
Some teams win games with superb pitching, while others boast a lineup of heavy hitters, but all winning teams have one thing in common: heart. The Health Information Team wants you to take care of yours.
During these games at Citi Field you can:
- Get a free blood-pressure screening
- Learn about hearth health from one of our clinical experts
- Win a free prize from the Heart Health Wheel!
Stay Heart Healthy!
Heart-health flyers (PDF):
- Blood pressure fact sheet for adults
- Blood pressure fact sheet for children
- How to choose a cardiologist
Heart-health related information (each link will open in a new window):
- Cardiology and Thoracic Surgery at NSLIJ
- Know your risk factors for hearth disease
- Cardiovascular disease statistics
- What is high blood pressure?
- Take the heart disease quiz