Huntington Hospital - Awards and Accomplishments
- First hospital in the New York Metropolitan region to be a two time recipient of the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of ApprovalTM for the health care quality in hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Ranked 7th in New York State and among America’s best in Gastroenterology, Geriatrics and ENT by U.S.News & World Report.
- Two-time recipient of Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence.
- Healthgrades Award-Winner for Patient Safety, Cardiac Intervention, Critical Care, Maternity Services and Pediatrics.
- Recipient of the Press Ganey Value Index Award for quality outcomes and efficiency.
- Recipient of American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus recognition for quality stroke care.
- Niagara Health Quality Alliance Safest Hospital List
- IPRO Quality Improvement Award for achieving exceptionally low MRSA infection rates in the critical care setting.