Here you'll find news related to military and veterans' affairs.
In The News
- Daily News: 540G Shot Expected for Program to Help Mentally Ill Vets
- Andrew Roberts speaks on the issues of veterans employment in the Wall Street Journal, December 2011
- Andrew Roberts is featured in the Long Island Press about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, March 2012
- North Shore-LIJ Employer is presented with Patriotic Employer Award, March 2012.
- Letter to the NY Times regarding Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by Andrew Roberts, June 2011
- Andrew Roberts speaks to the challenges veterans face joining the job market in the Wall Street Journal in November, 2011.
- Treating Brain Injury at Southside: Craig Rosenberg, MD, Chairman, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Southside Hospital, is our guide on a tour of the hospital’s Regional Brain Injury Center, the only New York State-designated, hospital-based adult brain injury rehabilitation center on Long Island. Dr. Frank Field interviews members of Southside's team of rehabilitation professionals and their recovering patients as they go through various physical, speech, occupational and recreation therapies, and use the newest equipment for evaluation and treatment of balance and vestibular disorders.