The Center for Tobacco Control staff understands how hard it is to quit. The staff are trained professionals in tobacco dependence.
The Center for Tobacco Control holds five-week stop smoking classes.
2015 CLASSES START
|January 6, 2015||July 7, 2015|
|February 10, 2015||August 11, 2015|
|March 24, 2015||September 29, 2015|
|April 28, 2015||November 3, 2015|
|June 1, 2015|
Stop Smoking Group — For Smokers and Other Tobacco Users
- If you have returned to smoking, make it your goal this year to call the Center for Tobacco Control for help in quitting (516) 466-1980
- Five-week intensive stop-smoking classes, emphasizing behavior changes and medication use
- Meets on Tuesday nights at 6pm
- Call now to register (516) 466-1980
- We encourage you to bring a family member or friend for support
Weekly Support Group Meetings:
- Provides support to maintain a successful quit attempt
- Meets on Tuesday evenings at 6pm
- Nicotine Anonymous meets on Monday nights at 6:45pm, call (631) 665-0527 with questions.
*A nominal fee will be charged for the cessation program.