Articles on Controlling Smoking
- Society Releases Patient Education Series on Tobacco
- Teen Obesity Linked to Mom's Smoking in Pregnancy: Study — Structural changes in brain may trigger preference for fatty foods, researchers say
- 6 Quit-Smoking Tips for COPD — How to quit smoking, starting today, if you have COPD
- Nurses Help Elementary School Host Anti-Smoking Carnival (Nursing Spectrum)
- Smoking among nurses is down, but still impacts many of their lives — and their patients.
- North Shore-LIJ’s Center for Tobacco Control Gets NYS Department of Health Tobacco Control Program Grant Renewal.