North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System's mission of Continuing Nursing Education is its commitment to provide outstanding nursing education that will enhance the professional nursing staff in its delivery of safe, competent and quality patient care.
Objectives of Continuing Nursing Education
- Enhance the professional nurse's baseline nursing knowledge.
- Update nurses of the most current and innovative information that will help them in caring for their patients.
- Help nurses in acquiring knowledge and skills regarding new healthcare technology and new trends in delivery of patient care.
- Keep nurses informed of existing nursing research data.
Please contact us by phone at (718) 470-3890 or by email: email@example.com
Here is a sample of some of our course offerings:
- Perianesthesia Conference
- Perinatal Conference
- Wound Care Conference
- Emergency Department Conference
- Research Conference
- Nursing Leadership Conference
- Geriatric Conference
- Critical Care Conference
- Cardiac Conference
- Pediatric Conference
- Perioperative Conference
- Diabetes Conference
- Neonatal Conference
- Medical-Surgical Conference
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Course
Back to Top