Back to Top
- Does the department offer fellowships?
Cytopathology, Hematopathology and Blood Bank Fellowships are offered.
- When is orientation?
There is a mandatory Health System orientation approximately one week before the start of the academic year and a mandatory Departmental orientation on the first work day of the academic year.
- Is there on-campus housing?
There is limited on-campus housing available and stipends for those who live off-campus.
Finding an Apartment websites:
- Does the department cover expenses for presentation of research?
- What are the Educational Travel/Book Allowances?
Sliding scale for PGY1-4 per academic year:
- PGY1 - $200 Book allowance
- PGY 2 - $1000
- PGY 3 - $1200
- PGY 4 - $1500
- What is life like on Long Island?