Leading the Way in Neuroscience
North Shore-LIJ Health System is a regional leader in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions involving the brain, spine, and nervous system.
Our board-certified team of neurologist, neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, and neuro-oncologists, offers the latest and most effective treatments at 13 convenient locations on Long Island, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island.
The comprehensive neuroscience program at North Shore-LIJ includes the following:
- Full spectrum of care from diagnose to rehabilitation
- 11 New York State designated stroke centers
- Brain research lab in the Feinstein Institute where groundbreaking research on diseases of the nervous system are conducted and explorations of new, innovative therapies are forged
- Complex treatments performed with the latest technological advancements and procedures
- Staff of dedicated nurses, rehab specialists, and social workers to coordinate care for patients
- Collaborative team of physicians across the system who regularly meet to discuss patient individual patient treatment plans
For more information about neuroscience services at North Shore-LIJ Health System, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 516-562-3822.
Click on the links below to learn about neuroscience services at North Shore-LIJ Health System.