The Rehabilitation Network of North Shore-LIJ Health System is dedicated to providing you and your family with result-oriented, comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services. Our goal is to help you and your loved ones find relief from pain and get moving again after an accident, illness, injury or surgery. We’re your partner in a safe, healthy, more rapid recovery.
For your convenience, we have easy-to-access locations throughout Long Island, Queens, Staten Island and Manhattan. Each location offers state-of-the-art equipment and is staffed by licensed, friendly therapists experienced in the latest rehabilitation techniques.
Outpatient services include (but are not limited to):
Many of our therapists have specialized training. We offer:
- McKenzie-certified therapists to teach patients suffering from spinal pain how to manage their problems independently and understand their spine.
- Assistive technology professionals to help with wheelchair mobility and positioning.
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapists to help restore balance.
- Bioness-certified therapists help improve voluntary movement and re-educate muscles (e.g. foot drop and hand functions)
- Sports-specific performance enhancement (e.g. Titleist Performance Institute therapists)
Our locations include:
Glen Cove Hospital , PT, OT, SLP
STARS - Great Neck (hand therapy only)
Transitions of Long Island PT, OT, SLP, Neuropsychology
STARS-East Meadow , , PT, OT
Huntington Hospital , PT
Southside Hospital , PT, OT, SLP, Neuropsychology
Staten Island University Hospital - North Site , PT, OT, SLP, Neuropsychology
Staten Island University Hospital - South Site , PT, OT, SLP, Neuropsychology