• Bookmark this Page
  • Print this Page

How to Enroll in the WTC Health Program

To enroll in the World Trade Center Health Program (WTCHP) as a “general responder,” you will need to complete a form documenting your time spent doing 9/11 response work, or provide a statement explaining why you cannot produce that documentation. Decisions on eligibility for the WTCHP are made by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Click on Information Needed for General Response Work in Supporting Documentation/Third Party Attestation for further guidance. More information about the enrollment process can be found on the NIOSH website.

If you have questions about eligibility or enrollment for the WTCHP, please call 888-982-4748.

Back to Top