Comprehensive Ultrasound Services
The use of fetal sonography (ultrasound), Doppler blood flow measurements, non-stress testing and biophysical profiles allows our obstetricians to diagnosis and care for a wide variety of prenatal and fetal conditions.
Our physicians offer a complete line of obstetrical ultrasound and antepartum testing services. North Shore-LIJ Women’s Health obstetricians are specialists in obstetrics and gynecology with a subspecialty in maternal fetal medicine. We are accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine and hold a certification for first trimester screening from the Fetal Medicine Foundation.
Our team of specialists is committed to providing our patients with the highest level of care through superior training and cutting edge technology.
- First trimester evaluation
- Second and third trimester anatomical assessment
- 3-D ultrasound evaluation
- Fetal Biophysical Profile (BPP)
- Fetal Doppler velocimetry
- Fetal echocardiography
- Ultra screening /first trimester genetic diagnosis
- Chorionic villus sampling (CVS)
- Percutaneous Umbilical Blood Sampling (PUBS)
- Multifetal pregnancy reductions
- Non-stress testing (NST)