Pediatric News and Updates - Cohen Childrens Medical Center
- Sleep Apnea Has Become a Top Reason for Surgery
- September Peak Month for Kids' Asthma Flares: Study
- Youths who use E-Cigs Move on to Cigarettes
- FDA Tackles Teen Smoking
- Are Kids Born to Older Dads at Risk for Mental Health Woes?
- Use of Tylenol in Pregnancy Tied to Higher ADHD Risk in Child
- Akshat Jain to Oversee Health Care Effort in Rajasthan
- Big-Hearted Boy Going Through Rough Time
- 20 Percent of Seventh Graders Have 'Sexted'
- Preemies' 'Excessive' Crying Tied to Risk of Behavior Problems Later
- When to Eat - Experts weigh in on Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch and even Snacks!
- Crazy Suit Vs Kids' Vaccine Law
- Cyber Santa Visits Patients at Cohen Children’s Medical Center
- Cohen Children’s Medical Center Joins Forces with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and Toyota to Bring The Buckle Up for Life Program to New York
- "Weight Gain in Pregnancy Tied to Higher Autism Risk"
- A Parents' Guide to Teen Parties:
- Smog, Stressed Mom May Raise Risk of Behavior Woes
- What Are Your Goals For Your ADHD Child?
- Student or Packhorse?
- Get Your Kids Their Flu Vaccines Now, Pediatricians Advise
- Parents' Goal Guide to ADHD Treatment Choice
- Tips for Going Back to School
- A Great Blanket is what a Sick Kid Needs
- Mononucleosis and Our Teens
- Roadblock to Pregnancy: PCOS and Diabetes
- When Your Diabetic Child Goes to College
- Autism May Be Overlooked in Young Latino Children
- Child's Risk When Older Sibling Has Autism
- Does Soda Make Kids Violent?
- The New Cohen Pavilion: More Space to Help More Kids
- Could Breastfeeding Prevent ADHD?
- Keeping Kids Safe: North Shore-LIJ Trains Nassau Police and Youth Explorers in Car Seat Safety
- Cohen Children’s Medical Center Is Named an ECMO Center of Excellence
- Study: Children Who Were Spanked Likely to Have Mental Disorder
- Family Program for ADHD
- Golf to Support Cohen Children's
- Kids Create Healthy Dishes in Cohen’s, Kohl’s Cares Cook-Off
- Brain Surgery Saves 15-year-old Girl
- Pediatric Plastic Surgeon Joins Cohen Children’s Medical Center
- Gluten Allergy May Play Role in Gastro Woes in Kids With Autism
- Cohen Children’s Receives $400,000 Grant Support from Kohl’s for Healthy Living Education
- Food for Thought
- Donate this Holiday Season
- Inspire Your Holiday Giving!
- The Medical and Legal Aspects of Surrogate Pregnancies - Panel Discussion
- "Kids With Autism and Child Prodigies May Share Certain Traits"
- "Teamwork Saves Baby"
- 5 Fast Facts on Eating Disorders
- Batting for a Children's Hospital
- Doctors Warn Toy Balls That Expand in Water Could Pose Health Risks
- Fast Fact about Leukemia
- Gestational Diabetes, Poverty Linked to ADHD
- Spanking Batters Kids' Mental Health: Study
- The Debate over Circumcision
- Snoring Tots May Be at Risk for Behavior Problems
- Super-Shy Preschoolers Might Struggle Academically
- House Call: What to Do When a Child Won't Use the Bathroom Away From Home
- Humira Might Help Kids With Tough-to-Treat Crohn's Disease
- Back To School Tips - Cohen Childrens Medical Center
- Kids and CT Scans
- Baby Chicks Harbor Salmonella - Cohen Childrens Medical Center
- For Juvenile Arthritis, Pill May Work as Well as Needle
- Sand in the Eyes? Don't rub them.
- Study: 'Cooling' Helps Oxygen-Deprived Newborns
- New York Magazine "Best Doctors"
- U.S. News Best Children's Hospitals 2012-13
- Cohen Children's Medical Center Welcomes New Chair of the Department of Pediatrics
- Benefits of Antidepressants in Autism Overstated?
- Obesity - Empire BlueCross BlueShield Study Works with Cohen, Other Local Practices to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Preventing Sports Abuse
- Cancer - What You Need To Know
- Pet Therapy Dog's Brighten Patients Day
- Politics, Sports and Medicine Join Forces to Shine the Light On Sexual Abuse in Youth Sports
- Raisins May Be Healthy, But Not for Kids' Teeth
- "Cohen Physician's Recognized by National Committee for Quality Assurance"
- Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York Joins Caps for Kids
- Cohen Opens Outpatient Facility
- U.S. Autism Rate Rises to 1 in 88 Children, CDC Reports
- Cohen Hematologist wins Prestigious CDC Award
- EKG Testing May Spot Fatal Heart Conditions in Children
- Lost hour of sleep over weekend may put heart at risk Monday
- Cohen Children's Medical Center Appoints Nephrologist
- Experts Weigh Changes to Definition of Autism
- Should I Send My Child to School with a Mild Cold?
- IS 59 Students Win Battle Over Obesity
- Moms Selling Breast Milk Online Draw Safety Rebuke
- NY Islanders Bring Holiday Cheer to Young Hospital Patients
- Ronald McDonald House Has Given Parents "a Little Peace"
- Exercise May Be The Key To Success In The Classroom
- Reasons to Love NY: Because Dr. Steven Schneider Gave a Baby Boy a Chance for a Better Life
- Gardasil Policy May Grow Coverage Without Reversing Sales Slide
- Nonprescription Novelty Contact Lenses Come with Risks [PDF]
- Docs: No TV for Babies
- Can fatty acids in breast milk or formula make kids smarter?
- Fast Facts to know about Teens and their Doctors
- Life-Saving In Utero Heart Procedure
- More than just 'Jet Lag' - It's Malaria!
- Keeping Kids Safe with Immunizations
- Study Links Writing Difficulties to ADHD
- Screening Newborns for Cardiac Birth Defects
- Study: Risk of Recurrence of Autism Among Siblings Higher Than Previously Thought
- Baby's Fever May Not Signal Teething Previously Thought
- Good News for Breast-Fed Babies
- Cohen Children's Medical Center Staff "March for Babies"
- State Grant to Fund "Green" Rooftop Park at Children's Hospital
my child has:
Search for a Condition or Treatment below.