Center for Facial Reconstruction
The Center for Facial Reconstruction at the New York Head and Neck Institute provides state-of-the-art procedures to reconstruct and improve the appearance of patients affected by deformities of the face or skull bones (craniofacial reconstruction) and paralysis of the facial nerve. The facial nerve supplies the muscles of the face, enabling individuals to smile, frown, close their eyes and move their mouths.
The center's surgeons are of national stature in procedures of craniofacial reconstruction, and it has attracted a talented staff in all aspects of this challenging area of head and neck surgery.
Learn more at the New York Head and Neck Institute website.
Find a doctor
Related treatments and services
- Advanced cutaneous laser
- Ansa cervicalis facial nerve grafting
- Biomaterial implant
- Craniofacial skeletal contouring
- Crossface facial nerve to facial nerve grafting
- Facial soft tissue and scar reconstruction
- Hypoglossal-facial nerve grafting
- Interposition facial nerve grafting
- Lower facial suspension
- View more