Successful weight loss and maintenance cannot be achieved with a one-size-fits-all approach. Our unique and experienced team will provide a comprehensive, personalized approach to weight loss called the Lifetime Weight Loss Maintenance Program.
We offer a variety of weight management programs to best fit your needs, including:
- Intensive Behavior Modification Program (12 Months) - This unique, highly effective program includes individual sessions with a team of experts. You will also have unlimited access to our re-education, nutrition and behavioral classes.
- Bariatric Prep "Walk the Walk" (6 Months) - This program begins with initial consultations with a registered dietician and psychologist. You will have monthly weigh-ins as required for surgical clearance and unlimited access to our behavioral classes.
- Young Adult Weight Loss (6 Months) - This program is for individuals who are 18-years-old and older (17-year-olds are accepted with parental supervision). More than a weight loss program, our approach combines nutritional guidance, physical activity and behavior modification to enable long-term lifestyle changes for young adults and their families. This program includes individual consultations and age-appropriate support groups.
- Core Education Program - After initial individual consultations with each member of our team, you will have unlimited access to our re-education classes.
- Behavioral Aftercare (Ongoing) - Weight loss is only the first step in adopting a new relationship with food. Our program provides ongoing behavioral support and training through group classes to assist you on your journey.
Your plan will include a nutritional and psychological assessment. We also offer ongoing support and education, including group sessions focusing on:
- Food selection and preparation
- New behaviors
- Motivational tips
- Exercise consultation and training
- Stress management
- Lifestyle changes
Want to learn if a weight loss program might be a good fit for you? Use our body mass index (BMI) calculator and bring the results for discussion when you visit your physician.