Gynecologic Oncology at North Shore University Hospital
Gynecologic Oncology at North Shore University Hospital is staffed with experts in the fields of gynecology and oncology from the North Shore-LIJ Medical Group. Our doctors are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our patients and families through exceptional service and care.
Call us to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our programs and services.
North Shore-LIJ Medical Group practices accept most insurances. When scheduling your appointment with a specific practice, please confirm your insurance is accepted.
- Colposcopy Procedure for Diagnostic Examination of the Vulva
- Vagina and Cervix for Disease
- Comprehensive Care for Women with Gynecological Malignancies
- including Cancers and Precancerous Changes to Ovary
- Vagina and Vulva
- Comprehensive Gynecological Oncology Services
- Genetic Counseling and Management of Hereditary Mutations Related to Gynecological Malignancies
- Laser and Other Biopsy Procedures
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP) to Remove Abnormal Cervical Tissue
- Minimally Invasive Robotic/Laparoscopic Diagnostic Surgery
- Survivorship Care Planning