North Shore-LIJ Imaging at Great Neck
North Shore-LIJ Imaging at Great Neck provides a full range of diagnostic radiology services in a comfortable, convenient setting. The team has particular expertise in:
- Spine and orthopaedic diagnostic imaging and therapeutic procedures
- Brain, head and neck imaging and diagnosis using state of the art technology
- Low dose dentascans for dental implant planning, implant simulation and nerve mapping as well as evaluation of tooth impaction, jaw lesions and facial pain
- Body imaging utilizing advanced MR and low dose CT techniques
When utilizing the radiology services of the North Shore LIJ Health System, patients have access to the largest group of fellowship-trained radiologists on Long Island. Through the North Shore-LIJ Imaging digital imaging system (PACS), images can be sent to sub-specialized consulting radiologists throughout the health system, assuring the highest level of interpretive skills. The fully licensed staff is committed to exceptional clinical service with accurate and rapid reporting results.
Medical imaging plays a vital role in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease. With this in mind, each image is specifically interpreted by one of the dedicated musculoskeletal, head and neck, body image or neuro radiologists. North Shore-LIJ Health System offers technologically advanced equipment – providing for the least possible radiation exposure while acquiring high resolution images.
In addition, North Shore-LIJ Imaging at Great Neck offers a dedicated extremity MRI, designed for the orthopedic patient. With its open, comfortable design, only the limb being studied goes into the machine. This allows for high-definition images of hands, fingers, wrists, elbows, legs, knees, ankles, feet, and toes without unnecessary inconvenience or discomfort.
North Shore-LIJ Imaging at Great Neck accepts most major insurances and offers free valet or self parking.This facility is an extension clinic of North Shore University Hospital.
When scheduling your appointment with a physician, please confirm your insurance is one that is accepted.
- Abdominal radiology
- Diagnostic radiology
- Endovascular surgical neuroradiology
- Interventional radiology and diagnostic radiology
- Medical physics
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Nuclear radiology
- Vascular and interventional radiology